Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween Birthday Mara!


Picture from Mara & Zach's birthday dinner

One my good friends birthday is tomorrow. Every year she gets to celebrate her birthday on her favorite holiday, Halloween. How fun is that! This year is a special birthday, she is turning the big 30!!!! And to make it even more fun her new hubby is also celebrating his 30th birthday a few days later. We had the opportunity to host a special dinner for Mara and Zach last weekend to wish them a Happy 30th Birthday! It was a great night of fellowship and laughs. I'm so grateful we were able to spend that time together.

About a month ago I got to be apart of her amazing wedding. I was so honored that I got to be there to stand by her on one of the most precious day's of her life! Mara I treasure your friendship. You are such a blessing in my life. I look forward to the many more years of friends I know we will have! I love you and Happy 30th Birthday!!!

1 comment: