Sunday, October 11, 2009

A 6th Generation Arizonian

So know wonder I like the heat so much, it's in my blood. Fischer is a 6th generation Arizonian. Unique hu?! Not many people can say that. A few weekends ago I was able to take Fischer to my grandparents house so we could get a 4 generation photo (& 4 AZ generations). So this is Fischer's great-grandpa Charles (I call him Papa) & grandpa Charles (my dad). It was really important to me that my grand parents get to see Fischer. They have been such a huge part of my life.

Here's my grandma (I call her Nanny) & Fischer when we were still in the hospital. It meant the world to me that she came to the hospital to see us. She has been my prayer worrier. She said she has been praying for me my whole life and now is praying for Fischer. That makes me cry just thinking about it. Fischer is her 6th great-grand child but the excitement she had to finally meet Fischer was like it was her 1st.

So I had to find this picture of my Nanny holding me when I was just born! She still has that loving smile! :)
Here is Fischer's other great-grandma (I call her grandma Billie) that lives here in Arizona. Grandma Billie started bugging Blake and I before we even got married to give her a great-grand child. HAHA So needless to say when she found I was pregnant she was jumping for joy to meet her 1st great-grand child. She had the biggest smile on her face as she walked into our house to meet him.

I'm so glad that I'm able to get pictures with Fischer and his great-grand parents. And let me tell you there will be many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment