Friday, October 16, 2009

7 Weeks Old

I've been such a bad blogger this last week. Sorry it's taken me so long to do a post! I do apologize. So here's a few posts for you! :)

Oh my word, I can't believe that Fischer is already 7 weeks old. He's a fast growing boy!!!! So of course we've been taken pictures every week with him and his stuffed animal. We were told in our birthing class that from the get go we should take pictures of him with the same stuffed animal so that you can visually see how much bigger he has gotten. I haven't posted any pictures since he was 4 weeks old. So here is his 5, 6 and 7 week photos! Sorry I've been behind but better late then never right! Every week I feel like Fischer is learning and growing into such a big boy. He has found his hand (yes only one his right hand) which means the first place it goes is in his mouth! He now will follow me with his eyes as I walk around the room. He also gives the best smiles. It just melts my heart when he looks at me and smiles. And his other newest thing is his oohhing and aahhing. He is becoming quite the talker! At night when I put him in his bed I can hear him just blabbing away for a few mins before he goes to sleep. It's like he's telling me about his day before he goes to sleep. It's super cute. Then when he wakes up in the morning he does the same, like he's letting me know hey I'm up and hungry so let's get this day started! :) I love it!

5 Weeks Old
6 Weeks Old
7 Weeks Old (see I told you he likes his hand in his mouth)

No comments:

Post a Comment