Sunday, August 9, 2009

What to write to my son

So I'm sitting here trying to think of what to write my son in his baby book. I get a whole page all to myself to write my thoughts & wishes for him. So where do I get started? Talk about writer's block. I feel like I have such much to write but just can't figure out how to put it into words that will fit on this page. Blake also gets his own page in this baby book to write our little boy a note. I started my page by adding a picture that shows how much his mom and dad love him! 



So I finished! Here's the finished page. I just told our son that he has already been a blessing to our family and that we have and will be praying for him. I told him that I pray that he will grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ (2 Peter 3:18)  and that he may grow to find His word more precious than much pure gold and sweeter than honey from the comb (Psalm 19:10). 

As you can see Blake will have to write on his page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment