Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The night before labor, and all through the house....

It's a strange feeling scheduling the arrival of our baby boy. Until today I haven't really put myself in Alison's shoes and tried to imagine what she must be going through at this point. While I have been blissfully ignorant and not thinking to deeply (unconsciously on purpose) about the gravity of the situation. I think that it would have been easier on her not knowing when he was going to arrive. I don't believe that she will get much sleep tonight. Either way, I have a new found respect for my wife and am in awe of what she is going through. Everyone keeps telling us that our lives are about to change forever. I say, bring it on! And, its about time! And, I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. It WILL change forever...but in an incredible, wouldn't trade this for anything type of way! Enjoy the little bundle when he arrives!!! -Chris and Kelly Shondelmyer

    ReplyDelete