Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Our 4 Year Anniversary


Today is our 4 year anniversary! It's hard to believe that just 4 years ago today we were spending the day with our friends and family at the Orange Tree Golf Resort. It's fun to think back about all the events that happened before and after the wedding. The day before our wedding all the ladies spent the day get massages and relaxing at the Camelback Spa and Blake says he can't remember what the guys did (it obviously didn't make a big impression ha). Then we all met up at The Chart House for our rehearsal dinner. I still hadn't finished all of the seating cards so after dinner Amanda and I went back to our townhouse to get those suckers done. I remember we were both so tired that Amanda fell asleep on the floor in the office as we waited for them to finish printing. HAHA But of course it being the night before our wedding I couldn't sleep that well anyways, I was way to excited.

The day of the wedding us ladies got ready in a suite at the resort. There is nothing more exciting then when a girl puts on her wedding dress the day of her wedding. I still remember the moment! I'm not gonna lie sometimes I think about getting my wedding dress out of the preserved box it sits in to put it on just one more time.

Our wedding went perfect. I mean there were those moments of things not going exactly as planned but I didn't care as long as at the end of the day Blake and I were married. I wouldn't want to change anything that happened that day. It was a fun day of celebrating, eating, talking and tearing up the dance floor with our friends and family. Here's our photos if you want to look at them.






No comments:

Post a Comment