Saturday, September 19, 2009

Fischer's 1st Wedding


Yesterday I got to be a bridesmaid of a great friend's wedding. It was so special to share that time with Mara and Zach. We had a fun filled day of just hanging out and having fun. Fischer spent he whole day running around with Blake while I was doing wedding festivities. It was the longest I've been away from the little guy! It was hard but yet being able to spend quality time with great friends kept my mind busy.

Blake and Fischer came for the wedding and reception. Little Fischer's 1st wedding at 3 weeks old! :) He did so good, in fact all he did the whole time was sleep. Yep even with all the loud music and noise. He's perfect (not that I'm biased or anything)

Our family picture at the reception. Fischer's 1st wedding.
Jessica in the middle here is due next week!!! What a trooper for hanging out with us during the reception.
Mara...I love you!!! Thanks for letting me be a part of your wedding day! You were an amazing bride! We will be praying for you as you start your new adventure called marriage!

No comments:

Post a Comment