Wednesday, May 12, 2010

1st Swim Lesson


This week Fischer has his first swim lesson and his first time in a pool. He loves his bath time so I figured he would love swimming. And boy was I right! He was splashing and loving every moment of being in that pool. Well accept for once when he inhaled a huge mouth full of water unintentionally. So now every week we are going to go to Aqua-Tots for swim lessons. There was only 1 other little boy in his class who was around the same age as Fischer. I was surprised to see how much we really did do. He practiced getting out of the pool from the side and the step, how to float on his back, how to turn from back to stomach and how to army crawl on the side of the pool (all of these of course with help from me). I was so proud that he did so well!






1 comment:

  1. You'll never regret the swim lessons. There is nothing quite so comforting as to know your child is "pool safe!" Congrats on being great parents.

    ReplyDelete