Thursday, December 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

Tuesday was my mom's birthday! I wanted to give her a birthday shout out! (sorry it's a few days late). To celebrate her birthday my dad, Blake, Fischer and I went out to eat at Logan's Roadhouse. It was very good! :) Then my parents came back to our house for gifts and dessert. But this year she got an extra special birthday gift. It's from my parents next door neighbor that we have been long time friends with. I thought it was so great. They put this gift right in front of my parents front door so when my mom went to get the newspaper in the morning, there is was!

And yes this is a real toilet. The neighbors hauled it over with a hand dolly late the night before. The sign says "Another year down the toilet." It gave all of us a good chuckle!!


No comments:

Post a Comment