Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Let The Nesting Begin!

Why did nesting have to begin this late in pregnancy? My mind is now always filled with things that need to be done around the house. I started a to do list which seems to keep growing instead of getting smaller. I've made a honey to do list for Blake that could pretty much keep him occupied 24 hours a day 7 days a week! HA So why did this all have to start when I'm eight months pregnant? I've been a cleaning mad women these past couple of days, slowly moving from room to room. But with lugging a huge belly around the house as I clean each room from top to bottom, it does a number on the body. So I'm wishing about now that this nesting phase would have hit about 3 months ago when moving and bending was a whole lot easier! HA So slowly but surly I'm crossing off each thing on my to do list. And my advice to other pregnant women, start brainstorming and doing things around the house way before you are eight months pregnant. 

1 comment: