Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Babe!!


Happy 29th Birthday!!!!!!
I love birthday's! It's such a special day to just celebrate a person! I'm so lucky to be married to such an amazing man. Blake would do anything for our family and works so hard to do that. He is also such a mans man, which I adore. He enjoys working on cars (which yes my car always seems to have something that needs to be worked on), take care of yard work and other things around our house (which includes building things or making plans on what to remodel/fix up next), doing my to-do list that I make for him weekly and all of this after he's done working his 2 jobs. But what I love most is that before doing any of this he loves spending time with Fischer and I and ALWAYS makes it a point to do that.
I can't wait to see what the next years bring. I'm excited to spend the rest of my life with you. Happy Birthday Babe!

Happy birthday daddy! I love you so much! Thanks for being the best dad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment