Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My 1st Time Eating Rice Cereal

I woke up this morning and my mommy brought me downstairs. She changed my diaper we went and woke up daddy and fed my puppies. All in all it seemed to start like a normal day but little did I know...

It was breakfast time and instead of our normal routine mommy stuck me in this chair I'd never seen before. And I knew then it wasn't going to be a normal morning.
Mommy sat across from me and had a bowl filled with something I didn't recognize. There was no way that stuff in the bowl was going to be my breakfast. But before I could say anything, mommy had stuck a spoon full of the mush in my mouth. I tired to spit it out but she kept catching it on my chin and insisting that I eat it. There is no way that this stuff could be good for me.

After awhile I started to get the hang of what was going on. I still didn't totally like it but I thought I'd give it a chance.
I'll put up with this once but I hope they never serve it to me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment